Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Quarterly Meetings (Patient Participation Group)
The Patient Participation Group have quarterly Microsoft Teams meetings where a representative from the practice attends. If you would like to join the Patient Participation Group, you will be invited to the meetings by the Chair of the group.
9/8/2022 at 12:30pm via MS Teams
Virtual Patient Participation Group
We realise that many patients are unable to attend meetings due to pressure from studies, work or family commitments but may want to have a say in what we do. We are always interested in hearing feedback from patients in order to improve patient service. If you would like to receive surveys from the surgery from time to time, you can join the Virtual Patient Participation Group. You must be registered as a patient at Laindon Medical Group in order to join.
Email your full name and date of birth to email@example.com and we will add you to the Virtual Patient Participation Group list.